Sheffield Olympic Legacy Park junior parkrun takes place every Sunday at 9am.
The vision of parkrun and junior parkrun is to create a healthier, happier planet!
What is a junior parkrun?
– A weekly event for 4-14 year olds
– A safe, traffic-free, timed 2km route to walk, jog or run
– It’s free to take part, just register once to receive a barcode, then turn up and have fun
All events are organised by a group of wonderful, dedicated, local volunteers – hi-vis heroes!
What does volunteering involve?
– Each parkrun is reliant on volunteers to make it happen
– Volunteer opportunities include – run directors, timers, scanners, warm up leader, tail walker, finish funnel managers and marshals
Contact email@example.com for more information