Your privacy is important to Legacy Park Ltd. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Legacy Park Ltd collects, and the ways in which Legacy Park Ltd uses that personal information.
Theo’s Trail augmented reality app does not collect or use any personal data or photographs. Any photographs taken whilst using the app are stored in the users mobile device. If users choose to share the images via social media these may be shared further by Legacy Park Ltd.
Theo’s Trail app contains links to other websites. Legacy Park Ltd is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Personal information collection
Legacy Park Ltd may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including page visits, technology used etc);
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including your personal details);
- Information about transactions carried out over this website (including payment details);
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including login details);
- Any other information that you send to Legacy Park Ltd.
Using personal information
Legacy Park Ltd may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalise the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Publish information about you on the website;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send to you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you;
- Send you marketing communications.
Where Legacy Park Ltd discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Legacy Park Ltd may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Legacy Park Ltd will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Legacy Park Ltd will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Legacy Park Ltd is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Legacy Park Ltd