When? Thursday 23 February 2023
Where? Community Stadium
Our exciting open afternoon will give you the opportunity to see first-hand what it’s like to work from the home of world-class innovation in sport, health and wellbeing. Best of all, it won’t cost you a penny!
- 12.00-12.30 – Arrival and tour of the facilities
- 12.30-13.30 – Speed networking including refreshments
- 13.30-14.30 – Work / Collaborate
- 14.30-15.15 – Sarah Klaczynska, Senior Patent Attorney at CMS and Katie Goulding, Senior Associate at CMS, will provide some invaluable advice on the importance of intellectual property protection
- 15.45-16.30 – Pitching masterclass (TBC)
- 16.30-17.00 – Work / Collaborate
Stay for the whole day or dip in and out as desired. Click here to register.